What Are the Recommended Papers on GZK and Deformed Lorentz Symmetry?

  • Level: Graduate 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Kea
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
Kea
Messages
859
Reaction score
0
Hi Christine

I was wondering a bit about GZK and I thought I might have a look at

Deformed Lorentz Symmetry and High E Astrophysics
L. Gonzalez-Mestres
http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/physics/pdf/0003/0003080.pdf

What other papers (of the ones you were looking at) would you recommend?

Cheers
Kea :smile:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Kea,

Indeed I have started a selection here:

http://christinedantas.blogspot.com/2005/12/elusive-gzk-cutoff.html

But due to complete lack of time it has not been updated to the current year. The list is not my recommendation per se, since I have only read some of those papers superficially. :cry:

Best wishes,
Christine
 
Last edited by a moderator: