What are the rules for sharing opinions on Physics and Mathematics?

• Thread starter Meruem
  • Start date
In summary, when sharing opinions on Physics and Mathematics, it is important to back up your arguments with evidence and logical reasoning. It is also important to be respectful and open-minded towards differing perspectives. Additionally, it is crucial to acknowledge and consider the limitations of your own knowledge and understanding. In the academic and scientific community, it is important to adhere to the principles of peer review and to avoid making unsubstantiated claims. When discussing controversial topics, it is important to approach the conversation with a critical and analytical mindset, rather than relying on personal biases or emotions. Ultimately, respectful and evidence-based discussions are key when sharing opinions on Physics and Mathematics.
Meruem
Hi, I am Milan Chapagain. I am interested in Physics and Mathematics. I love giving my own opinions on Physics and Mathematics. I am acurious learner.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Meruem said:
Hi, I am Milan Chapagain. I am interested in Physics and Mathematics. I love giving my own opinions on Physics and Mathematics. I am acurious learner.
Hey, Meruem, welcome to the forum.

Be careful about giving any opinions not well supported by mainstream science. This forum does not allow personal speculation / personal theories. It is not a forum about opinions, it is about science facts.

Likes berkeman