What are the top features of the Samsung Galaxy S3?

  • Topic:
  • Thread starter Thread starter Jameson
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Mobile
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
31 replies · 7K views
dwsmith said:
I can force 2D hardware acceleration, overclock and underclock my CPU and GPU, tether my phone for free, removed tracking software, using the latest ICS ROM even though it hasn't been released for my phone yet, and undervolt my CPU.

I would like to update to ICS and remove tracking software for sure. Will look into rooting more. :) Your list makes it sound much more appealing.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I have just got samsung galaxy S3 and I must say its not a phone it has the whole world in it, The features it have is the best in this segment, Here are some of its specicications-
weight - 133
External memory - 16 GB
Camera - 8 Megapixel
OS - Android OS, v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)