What are this undergrad's hobbies outside of science?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gatorshoes
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 434 views
Gatorshoes
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I'm an undergrad at UofL double-majoring in Atmospheric Science and Physics with a minor in Math. Don't let that fool you; I am ALL the dumb. Hobbies outside of science are reading, martial art flicks, tabletop/video games, and pro rasslin' (I know, it's dumb, but I like it).

Looking forward to interacting with you all! :D
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Please take some time to read the site guidelines and enjoy the forums.

What martial arts do you like or study? My preferences are Tai Chi and Taekwondo.
 
Thank you for the welcome!

I was always more of a Karate and Taekkyeon kind of guy.