1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Homework Help: What are those glasses that show ROYGBIV called?

  1. Feb 21, 2009 #1
    It's really bothering me, since the name is like on the tip of my tongue.
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 21, 2009 #2
    Diffraction grating glasses?
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook