Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What are you thinking at the moment

1. Jul 27, 2008 #1
    Hi,

this Thread is for posting what you think at the moment. It is a nice thing :smile:

I start:

I am thinking that I should go into my bed. It is two o'clock a.m. :eek: :zzz:

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 27, 2008 #2

wolram

Gold Member

I am thinking i could kill a bacon sarnie, but i do not have any bacon, also i should go to bed but it will be to early as i do have work at 10 pm.

4. Jul 27, 2008 #3
    I'm wondering how to define causality without time. I'm sure there must be some kind of trick.

5. Jul 27, 2008 #4

Evo

Staff: Mentor

I'm thinking that I need a shower because it's not just the dog that stinks after being outside. :redface:

6. Jul 27, 2008 #5

lisab

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Interesting, humanino.

I was wondering about how I got something like stinging nettle inside my glove when I did my weeding today. But now I'm wondering about causality independent from time.

7. Jul 27, 2008 #6
    I was thinking something and now I am thinking about what I was thinking few moments ago, I can't remember.

8. Jul 27, 2008 #7
    After reading your post, I thought I should get back to writing my paper.

9. Jul 27, 2008 #8

lisab

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I'm onto a new thought now...

I made salsa earlier today, and just now I touched my eye. After peeling myself off of the ceiling I thought, OK now I know what it's like to mace yourself.

10. Jul 27, 2008 #9

Evo

Staff: Mentor

:rofl:

11. Jul 27, 2008 #10

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I'm thinking that Theoretiker is going to have an awful time learning English from Wolram. :biggrin: :wink: I'll bet that words like sarnie are nowhere in the dictionary. :rofl:

12. Jul 27, 2008 #11
    wiki is my friend

13. Jul 27, 2008 #12
    I'm thinking I hope my first day on coagulation bench at the hospital goes well tomorrow and that this assignment on acute leukemias is taking forever.

New thought....it is now raining and I am wondering if I will be able to ride my bike to school tomorrow or if I shall be driving.

14. Jul 27, 2008 #13

~christina~

Gold Member

I'm thinking about how I managed to cut my knee, and where it came from..a mystery.

15. Jul 27, 2008 #14

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I am wondering if the 12 year old in the chat room who thought Cyrus was Miley Cyrus ever figured out the truth.

16. Jul 27, 2008 #15

~christina~

Gold Member

Are you serious, MIH ?? (this sounds too good to be true, I hope I didn't miss anything good) :rolleyes:

17. Jul 27, 2008 #16
    DONT SAY ANYTHING! He's going to buy 3 copies of my new album and post a picture holding them up. At which point he will mail them to me and I will return them signed with my autograph.

18. Jul 27, 2008 #17
    Ah, it was much better when I told that guy in the chat room I couldnt help him because I didnt have internet access.

19. Jul 27, 2008 #18

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

That was classic! :approve:

20. Jul 27, 2008 #19
    "WELCOME! You've got mail!"........."GOODBYE"

Dammit, did bill pick up the phone again!?

21. Jul 27, 2008 #20

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Those were good old days. :biggrin:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?