What are your desires/plans/goal for the upcoming year?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rewebster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Upcoming Year
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
32 replies · 7K views
Evo said:
Thanks dad for keeping me from going into science which was my dream.

you're a PF MENTOR! that's being into science!


I'd bet GB and a few others would write letters of praise if you wanted to go back to grad school.


It's NEVER too late----
 
Physics news on Phys.org
My goal is to 4.0 my spring semester, since it is my first at a real university. If I manage that, my next goal will 4.0 my fall semester.

I'm unimpressed with myself even after getting 4.0s my last few semesters at community college. To steal a Doug Stanhope line, that's like being the "prettiest Denny's waitress. Just because you're the best doesn't make you good."
 
Last edited:
Ivan Seeking said:
I have some pretty hot business opportunities at hand with a major US company. My goal is to capitalize on these to the greatest extent possible. This may be the year that my retirement is set.

Algae?


(posted this once--maybe you didn't see it)