What Are Your Favorite Types of Tea?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Townsend
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
33 replies · 11K views
Evo said:
Why is it so hard to get a donut without all that sugar crap on it? :devil:

Sorry, I just hate all that sugar. They ruin perfectly good donuts. I HATE KRISPY KREME! I can't even scrape all that gook off.

Good old fashioned cake donuts do rule...
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Here is a GREAT iced tea recipe I just discovered accidently...

Boil 2 quarts of water, mix with 5 regular black tea bags and 2 jasmine green tea bags. Add desired sugar and lime juice...absolutely refreshing!
 
Evo said:
Why is it so hard to get a donut without all that sugar crap on it? :devil:

Sorry, I just hate all that sugar. They ruin perfectly good donuts. I HATE KRISPY KREME! I can't even scrape all that gook off.
I'm not a fan of Krispy Kreme either. I never even heard of it until I moved to Cincinnati. But, I do like Dunkin' Donuts with the sugar glaze. I never really liked plain donuts, but Krispy Kreme is way too sugary.

I think Tim Horton's coffee is better than Dunkin' Donuts, but neither is very good. If someone wants to try coffee, you just have to go to a proper (mom and pop type) coffee shop.

I have a friend who doesn't like even the smell of coffee either, but it seems there are more people who enjoy the smell but not the taste. Coffee was never an acquired taste for me, I liked it the first time I had it, so can't really account for that. An ex-boyfriend didn't like coffee either, so I had to drink tea when I was with him, or else he wouldn't kiss me. For that sort of incentive, I can switch to tea. :smile:

Oh, and I found a little coffee shop near where I will be working (walking distance)...so I don't have to go to Starbucks for coffee! I stopped there while driving around the other day and gave it a try (I just happened to spot it while sitting at a traffic light, so pulled in)...yummy! They sell beans too. :approve:
 
Favorite teas? Well, for me personally I would say:

1.) Earl grey
2.) Chai
3.) English Breakfast
4.) Orange pekoke
5.) green tea
6.) Chamomile (although I usually reserve this for when I have a sore throat or am sick, it is quite soothing)

And that's all I can think of right now