Ronf Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Oct 22, 2015 #1 Hello, I am a student of physics and I usually make stupid questions, but one day I will rule this world
Hello, I am a student of physics and I usually make stupid questions, but one day I will rule this world
jedishrfu Mentor Insights Author Messages 15,819 Reaction score 10,709 Oct 22, 2015 #2 Welcome to PF! Please take some time to read our site rules and remember that we discuss only mainstream science here which means no personal theories or speculative/fringe science topics. With respect to ruling the world you might want to read this fine book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/0691135045/?tag=pfamazon01-20 and this one for strategy: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1599869772/?tag=pfamazon01-20
Welcome to PF! Please take some time to read our site rules and remember that we discuss only mainstream science here which means no personal theories or speculative/fringe science topics. With respect to ruling the world you might want to read this fine book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/0691135045/?tag=pfamazon01-20 and this one for strategy: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1599869772/?tag=pfamazon01-20