What Career Paths Can You Pursue with a B.S. in Physics?

  • Topic: Physics 
  • Thread starter Thread starter thunder282
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Physics
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
thunder282
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Can anyone tell me what can of jobs I can get with just a B.S in physics? Also when I receive my B.S would you suggest working on for M.S and p.h.d or just going to work and get those later on?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
thunder282 said:
Can anyone tell me what can of jobs I can get with just a B.S in physics?

Check the job listings in the area you are looking for work in. If there's no professional certification required, you could probably get it if the right circumstances align themselves.
Also when I receive my B.S would you suggest working on for M.S and p.h.d or just going to work and get those later on?
Up to you. We cannot make any recommendations based on the little information you have provided.
 
fss said:
Check the job listings in the area you are looking for work in. If there's no professional certification required, you could probably get it if the right circumstances align themselves.

I am sorry. I was asking more about the range of jobs I could get! Like what kind of jobs I can get? I hope that makes sense :)
 
Last edited by a moderator: