What Career Paths Can You Pursue with a Physics Degree?

  • Thread starter Thread starter msrellum
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Career Choices
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 4K views
msrellum
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Besides engineering, what can I do with a physics degree?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I didn't know you could work as an engineer with a degree in physics..
 
I'm sorry, but I completely did not read what I typed earlier. Anyway, I meant what can I do with a physics degree?
 
paper maiche, wall tile pattern, filter material in handmade cigarettes, many types of origami (depending on the stiffness), christmas ornaments - why, the possibilities are endless!

One thing you CANT do is fold it in half 9 times only using your hands.
 
you can do just about everything with a physics degree, a lot of them do require additional training though