What Causes Molecules to Repel Light Particles?

  • Level: Undergrad 
  • Thread starter Thread starter dirty9
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Light Particle
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 2K views
dirty9
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi I'm not a physicist student or physicist person.

i don't know where to post this.

but i have question.

what molecule or atom that repels when touch the ray or boundary of light?

thank in advance.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
you mean "recoil"?

Well, every particle must recoil due to energy and momentum conservation.
 
can you show me a visual example of it? picture or video in action?

I don't care what's name of that thing.

please consider that physics is not my field and I'm noob.

thank you.
 
dirty9 said:
what molecule or atom that repels when touch the ray or boundary of light?

I don't understand your question. Can you give more details, or an example of what you're asking about?
 
jtbell said:
I don't understand your question. Can you give more details, or an example of what you're asking about?

ok give me time to sketch it, it's 3:00am here in the philippines.

i need to sleep.

if my conclusion is correct then my theory is possible.

Thanks in advance. see you tomorrow guys.
 
malawi_glenn said:
if you are a noob in physics, how come you make theories? :P


lol I remember there's a saying. "Either you're really smart, or you're really dumb."