What degree should I pursue for a foundation in math, physics, and engineering?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jesse St. John
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 452 views
Jesse St. John
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Hello My name is Jesse, I am new to physics and am looking to be starting school asap. I am always looking for good solid information in order to make educated decisions and the internet is just difficult to find any of that so I hope I can find that here. Cheers!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
phinds said:
Welcome to the forum. I think you'll find it here. What level of school are you starting?
I have two terms of my associates started so pretty much in the beginning and that was a path I started 4 years ago for physical science. looking into starting with an associates in math, physics, and /or engineering as a base