What did you get for Christmas this year?

  • Thread starter Thread starter turbo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Christmas Year
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
61 replies · 10K views
I've tried that insanity sauce before and I hated it. Its like fire in a bottle. Gave me a stomach ache for two days and I only had a few drops on a burrito.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Ivan Seeking said:
A late gift from my nephew. He must figure I've got him listed for something in my will, because at 180,000 Scoville units, I think he's trying to kill me!

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/carolinasauce_2190_3255718

rhody said:
Sorry Ivan,

Turbo and Astro especially wouldn't even begin to sweat with that stuff, the ghosts are around 1,000,000 scoville and my trinidad scorpions I am growing are around 1,400,000. That stuff is a nice way to break yourself into the hotter stuff. I know many from the far east who don't flinch after eating one of my peppers, but it has taken them a lifetime of building a tolerance to do it. Good luck and report back when you try it.

Rhody... :wink:

A website claims blair's ultra death sauce is 1,100,000. Some others said it is around 750,000-800,000. I had like 2 or so of that this year. I also had few other blair's mega and such.

Here's a review for insanity


and here's blair ultra:



It seems like insanity is about as hot as habanero. Habanero's quite enjoyable to have with dinner/lunch/breakfast :!)
 
Last edited by a moderator: