What did you studied in your 1st and 2nd year ?

• Thread starter DeViL eNgInEeR
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Year
In summary, the conversation is about asking what the person studied in their first and second year of biomedical engineering at Al-Nahrain University. The courses mentioned include engineering, physics, chemistry, math, programming, and language courses, as well as specific subjects such as anatomy and cell biology. The responder declines to share their own studies, stating that the curriculum may differ between countries.
DeViL eNgInEeR
hi all

what did you studied in your 1st and 2nd year ?

i will start

------------------------

biomedical engineering dep.

alnahrain unv.

the 1st year
------------
1st course
-engineering drowing and desecriptive geometry
-medical physics ( cardiac physics and skeleton physics )
-general chemestry
-electrical cct. ( DC )
-mathematic
-english lang.
-programing ( baisic comands )
-human rights

2nd course
-AUTOCAD
-biochemestry
-electrical cct. ( AC )
-mathematic
-Microsoft office
-english lang.
-psychology

the 2nd year
-------------

1st course
- engineering mechanic ( STATIC )
- biochemestry
- electronics
- engineering mathematic
- prgraming ( C++ )
- materials science
- arabic lang.

2nd course
- anatomy
- molecular and cell biology
- electronics devises and cct. theory
- laser and obticals ( introduction to laser medical app. )
- engineering mechanic ( DYNAMIC )
- programing ( C++ )
- materials science

what about you ?

Engineering news on Phys.org
Hi bro. It's a bad idea to reveal what u've studied in your first and second years as the teaching curriculum differs in each country. What u've studied in England may be different from what I've studied in Singapore. I do not like to share such things in the forum. Ask more subject-related questions, ok?

female anatomy

Related to What did you studied in your 1st and 2nd year ?

1. What did you study in your 1st year of science?

In my 1st year of science, I studied a variety of foundational courses such as biology, chemistry, physics, and mathematics. These courses provided a broad understanding of the natural world and the scientific method.

2. Did you specialize in a specific area during your 1st year of science?

No, during my 1st year of science, I was exposed to a wide range of subjects in order to help me determine my interests and strengths. This allowed me to make an informed decision on my specialization in later years.

3. What are some common courses that are taken in 2nd year of science?

In 2nd year of science, students typically take more specialized courses in their chosen field of study. Some common courses include organic chemistry, genetics, biochemistry, and thermodynamics.

4. How did your studies in 1st and 2nd year prepare you for your research as a scientist?

The courses I took in my 1st and 2nd year provided a strong foundation in scientific principles and techniques. They also taught me critical thinking and problem-solving skills, which are essential in conducting research as a scientist.

5. Is there a specific course that you found particularly challenging in your 1st or 2nd year?

As a scientist, I have encountered many challenging courses throughout my studies. However, I found courses in organic chemistry and genetics to be particularly challenging due to their complex concepts and extensive memorization requirements.