What direction should I take in my study of mathematics?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Skyline-7
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 561 views
Skyline-7
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Hello again.

I found this forum searching for information about the directions for the study of mathematics and I decided to join up. I recently discovered (somewhat unexpectedly) -Love to the direction of applied mathematics, although I have long believed that computer sciences right choice for college, but I realized that my interests are essentially all this time in the other direction.
I still deal with high school mathematics, but I hope that it will be this year changed. Still very much what you call "green" when it comes to mathematical knowledge, or how to go into the matter more deeply I realize that these concepts are easily understandable - I mean limes, integrals, etc.
I have not yet gotten to tour the forum - do not know yet what's all on him, I sincerely hope that I will learn many things that could be relevant and useful in the coming years.
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org