What do I need to know for my upcoming Skype meeting?

  • Thread starter Thread starter phylotree
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Skype
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
phylotree
Messages
48
Reaction score
2
I have a skype meeting with some guys from another company. I am given the following information

Please kindly inform your acceptance on calendar and skype id for our arrangement.
When
Thu May 24 7pm – 7:20pm Bangkok
Where
Skype connection (map)
Calendar
myemailaddress@gmail.com
Who

•
Ms Jenifer Lopez - organizer
•
Mr Greg King
•
myemailaddress@gmail.com

the [map] after "Skype connection" is a link to Europe google map and I am confused what to learn from that short message. I only know they would like to meet me via Skype tomorrow. I accepted the invitation and saw my emailaddress was added with a check mark in the map link. I also sent back the organizer my Skype ID, would that be enough to let them know I am in ?
[They haven't sent any confirmation note back, I am now in perplexity]
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
You are failing at one of the most important skills required for a job... COMMUNICATION.

E-mail them back...