What do you think of my first kinetic typography in PowerPoint?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saitama
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Work
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
19 replies · 3K views
Saitama
Messages
4,244
Reaction score
93
What do you think about my work??

This is the first kinetic typography i made on PowerPoint. It's completely animated in PowerPoint. Please tell me what do you think about it? The song is Linkin Park-In the End.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org


ryan_m_b said:
I like it, great song choice as well :wink:

Thank you! :smile:
 


HeLiXe said:
Thank you! I'm watching it again :biggrin:

I am happy to know that someone is attracted by my work. :smile:
 


Well, it's neat, but why did you do it in Powerpoint rather than, say, an animation tool? Are we supposed to be more impressed that you used improper tools?
 


I'm more impressed :biggrin: But I don't see it as an improper tool, just one that poses a challenge.
 


micromass said:
Wow, this is great! All of this is done in powerpoint?? Wow

Thanks and yep this is completely done in PowerPoint! :smile:
If you ask for the PowerPoint file, i can send it to you.

Ben Niehoff said:
Well, it's neat, but why did you do it in Powerpoint rather than, say, an animation tool? Are we supposed to be more impressed that you used improper tools?

Thanks Ben.:smile:
Yes you are right, i should have used an animation tool rather than PowerPoint. I have After Effects CS4 but i haven't learned it properly so till then i am happy with PowerPoint.

HeLiXe said:
I'm more impressed :biggrin: But I don't see it as an improper tool, just one that poses a challenge.

Thanks again HeLiXe.:smile:
No never think PowerPoint as a improper tool for this stuff. It has a lot more potential then this. We can draw artworks too using PowerPoint. If you want some examples you can check my DeviantArt gallery. http://pranav-arora.deviantart.com/ (Although, i haven't updated it from days.)
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Pranav-Arora said:
If you want some examples you can check my DeviantArt gallery. http://pranav-arora.deviantart.com/ (Although, i haven't updated it from days.)
Wowwwww :bugeye: I really have an appreciation for your art! Thanks so much for sharing! All of the elements are perfectly coordinated! Exotic Paradise is like what goes on in my head on good days :biggrin: and Blue-Red fusioned is a freaking gem!
 
Last edited by a moderator:


HeLiXe said:
Wowwwww :bugeye: I really have an appreciation for your art! Thanks so much for sharing! All of the elements are perfectly coordinated! Exotic Paradise is like what goes on in my head on good days :biggrin: and Blue-Red fusioned is a freaking gem!

Thank you so much HeLiXe!:smile:
But Blue-Red fusioned isn't done on PowerPoint. It's done on After Effects CS4. Thats the only submission by me on DeviantArt which is not done on PowerPoint.
 


Math Is Hard said:
Fantastic!1!

Thanks Maths is Hard!:smile:
 


1MileCrash said:
Nicely done. I'd be proud.

Thank you 1MileCrash!:smile: