1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Programs What do you think of this master program?

1. Apr 16, 2017 #1

pitbull

Gold Member

"Msc in Earth and Space Physics and Engineering", at DTU (Denmark). I love the courses it offers, and I would like to work for NASA in the future. Do you think this program is a good idea? Any opinions? (Click here to access the website)Thank you for your help, guys :)

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 16, 2017 #2
    First of all, you should be aware that unless you are an American citizen, you can't actually work for NASA. However, that does not mean that you can't work for other contractors, or alternatively ESA etc. I couldn't really comment on how good a career choice the course would be, but I would recommend that you choose a course that you are genuinely interested in. If you love the courses this programme offers, then take it!

I will link here to fields that NASA in particular recommends, as they may be useful if you want to work in this field in general.

https://nasajobs.nasa.gov/jobs/civil_service_jobs/career/page10.htm

Best of Luck!

4. Apr 17, 2017 #3
    Are you an US citizen interested in continuing your education overseas in Denmark. If so, your chances may be good. My understanding is the program at DTU is very good. However, unless you are an US citizen, NASA and other US government jobs may be difficult or impossible.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted