What Games Consoles Have You At Home?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Art
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Games Home
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
34 replies · 5K views
mcknia07 said:
Well we all know he has a computer, and it has everything a man could need. You can watch tv on it too...
Probably a tablet PC - a stone tablet that is :biggrin:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Art said:
:wink: Wow, Fred Flintstone is a real person and George Jones is Barney Rubble

Okay I'm curious: What do you guys do for entertainment?
Do you think that Betty and Wilma were passive pawns in all of this? FOXES!
 
i got the nintendo,super nintendo,virtual boy,atari,and ps3. hooked on the ps3 online.
 
I only have an Atari 400 and a Commodore 64. Never had the heart to sell them.
 
I have
Mitashi Video game console
PSP (homebrew enabled)

I want a PS3.