What GPA do I need for graduate school in meteorology?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
badtwistoffate
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
I was wondering what graduate schools look for and when to look into and start preparing for it.
Also what is average persay GPA for getting into a graduate school (not talking Harvard)?
Also I am a soph in Meteorology BS and a Math minor.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I know here in Calgary (canada) to be accepted you must have a min. GPA of 3.0, but last year no one with a 3.3 or above got in. This is at the U of C.
 
derekmohammed said:
I know here in Calgary (canada) to be accepted you must have a min. GPA of 3.0, but last year no one with a 3.3 or above got in. This is at the U of C.
Did you mean no one with a GPA below 3.3 got in?