What inspired Kauê Oliveira to pursue a career in engineering?

  • Thread starter Thread starter olv676
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 742 views
olv676
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Hello my name is Kauê Oliveira I'm in my 1st of electronics engineering USJT.My passions are mechanics and electronics,I'm a hardcore formula one fan (motorsport in general) and the reason I want to become a engineer is the enormous amount of time that I spent with my grandfather working on his car and watching the f1 races on tv.

Ps: Sorry my english is not that good
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Daniel de Araujo
Physics news on Phys.org
olv676 said:
Hello my name is Kauê Oliveira I'm in my 1st of electronics engineering USJT.My passions are mechanics and electronics,I'm a hardcore formula one fan (motorsport in general) and the reason I want to become a engineer is the enormous amount of time that I spent with my grandfather working on his car and watching the f1 races on tv.

Ps: Sorry my english is not that good
I guess you have to trust Google translator and do the best you can, Austin Tx just finished a track for f1 racing. I love auto racing but am a little out of date.
WELCOME to PF you will find a number of people that you can talk with on any level that you might need.
Read the guidelines and join in, let us get to know you:)
 
Thanks man.
Is nice to see another auto racing fan here