Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 4,663
- 37
OK, I'm clueless. I have this one homework problem where I am asked to represent a reaction with a "sphere equation". I have no idea what this is and I can't locate it in my book. Wasn't mentioned during lecture either.
Does anyone know what this means?
Here's the whole problem (maybe it will make sense in context):
a) write a chemical equation for the complete combustion of ethane.
b) represent this equation with Lewis structures.
c) represent this reaction with a sphere equation.
Does anyone know what this means?
Here's the whole problem (maybe it will make sense in context):
a) write a chemical equation for the complete combustion of ethane.
b) represent this equation with Lewis structures.
c) represent this reaction with a sphere equation.
I am lazy as hell, and want to do the LEAST amount of chemistry possible. Here's the description: