timejim
- 42
- 0
What is between 2 ears, has no mass and occupies no space but requires intelligence?
A conversation.Originally posted by timejim
What is between 2 ears, has no mass and occupies no space but requires intelligence?
Wouldn't that normally be between a mouth and an ear? Of course, some of us do have "conversations" going on between our ears.Originally posted by Mr. Robin Parsons
A conversation.
Originally posted by Evo
Wouldn't that normally be between a mouth and an ear? Of course, some of us do have "conversations" going on between our ears.
Originally posted by phatmonky
thoughts, ideas,etc.
HEY! I posted that first! (shoves phatmonkey out of the way)Originally posted by timejim
Yes!
Originally posted by Evo thought, reasoning, understanding, etc...
Heh*Heh*Heh! Care to prove that?Originally posted by timejim
Yes!
Not disputing that...questioning the 'proof' of her answer, as in Prove you have had a thought! (you, now --> )Originally posted by Zantra
Evo got it.
Originally posted by Mr. Robin Parsons
Heh*Heh*Heh! Care to prove that?
Originally posted by Evo
HEY! I posted that first! (shoves phatmonkey out of the way)![]()
who's on first, what's on second, I don't know's on third.Originally posted by timejim
Okay, whoever was first, but I thought Who was on second and What was on first?
THAT'S debatable!Originally posted by jimmy p
... I am ok.
Originally posted by Tsunami
THAT'S debatable!
Oh, Chopnik! I'm sorry! I was just teasing you! It's what I say about myself when people say to me 'Hey, Tsunami. I don't care what your mom says about you - you're OK'.Originally posted by jimmy p
well THAT is just mean! [b(]
Originally posted by Tsunami
I'm going to go collect me some whippings and put on a hair shirt for a while...
![]()