How do you see the future of computers in 10 years?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
Vivan Vatsa
Messages
16
Reaction score
1
this question always arises in my mind after working on my iPad, that what will be the future of computer industry, 10 years from now...
Is it going to help us or will it be the main cause of destruction.
We humans are no magician, who can tell the future but I want suggestion on--
How you all see the future of computers?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Vivan Vatsa said:
this question always arises in my mind after working on my iPad, that what will be the future of computer industry, 10 years from now...
Is it going to help us or will it be the main cause of destruction.
We humans are no magician, who can tell the future but I want suggestion on--
How you all see the future of computers?
We just had a thread on this. I suggest a forum search
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Evo