What is the difference between PLC and PCL?

In summary, the difference between PLC and PCL is that PLC refers to the time when the instrument integrates on the useful signal, while PCL may be a typo or a different term. More information is needed about the instrument in question to provide accurate definitions.
Lola1
What is the difference between PLC and PCL?

Physics news on Phys.org
The order of the letters?

Really, you'll have to give more context.

Likes nasu and Comeback City
I found these tables in a datasheet. I do not understand difference between PLC and PCL. I know that PCL shows time when the instrument integrates on the useful signal but i would like other definitions of both of them
20170428_144528.jpg
20170428_144611.jpg

Please stop making us guess what you are asking about. What is the instrument? Can you provide a link to the soft copy of the datasheet (like at the manufacturer's website)?

Could be typo?

berkeman said:
Please stop making us guess what you are asking about. What is the instrument? Can you provide a link to the soft copy of the datasheet (like at the manufacturer's website)?
houlahound said:
Could be typo?
Doing OP's job for him:

http://www.tek.com/sites/tek.com/files/media/media/resources/1KW-61135-0_2015_Datasheet.pdf page 8. Note the correction.

Likes Lola1, Tom.G and fresh_42

1. What is a PLC and a PCL?

A PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) is a type of computer used in industrial automation, while PCL (Peripheral Component Interconnect Local bus) is a type of bus used in computer architecture.

2. How are PLC and PCL different?

The main difference between PLC and PCL is their purpose and usage. PLCs are designed for controlling and monitoring industrial processes, while PCLs are used for connecting computer components and peripherals.

3. Can a PLC and a PCL be used interchangeably?

No, PLCs and PCLs serve different purposes and cannot be used interchangeably. PLCs are specifically designed for industrial automation, while PCLs are used in computer architecture for data transfer between components.

4. Which one is more commonly used in industries?

PLCs are more commonly used in industries due to their robust design and specialized features for industrial automation. However, PCLs are also used in certain industries for data transfer between computer components.

5. Are there any similarities between PLC and PCL?

Both PLCs and PCLs are types of computer systems and use programming languages for their operation. They also both have the ability to control and monitor processes, but in different contexts.