What is the equation for my graph and how can I use Eulers formula to help me?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
karlis123
Messages
8
Reaction score
0

Homework Statement



Since the exercise has a graph I uploded it here :http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/833/img9845wz.jpg/

fmax(t)=1 T=2Pi
h=1,3,5,7,...
Also I was told that I could use Eulers formula here.


Homework Equations


maybe someone could give me some tips how to make the equations necessary to draw this in excel.
Thank you in advance!



The Attempt at a Solution

 
Physics news on Phys.org
We're not mind readers. I, and most likely every other person on this forum, have no idea what your question is.

1) Restate the question exactly.
2) Present your work so far.
3) There's lots of formulas related to Euler, which one are you referring to!?
 
1.My question basically is: how to get the equation of my graph.
2.So far I have discovered that this has something to do with harmonic levels, I've gotten some quite similar graphs, but still something is not right
3.I was just told that I could use some Eulers formula, but not sure which.