What is the hell is Interior draeminity?

• Thread starter Silex7
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Interior
In summary, Interior draeminity is a term that is only used one day a year, and is not currently found in any dictionaries. It could mean that your scholars have some sense of humor.
Silex7
what is the hell is Interior draeminity??

Hi, this is very strange and i have never heard about it, i either can't find any results in google search..
so what is Interior draeminity??
i have been asked this question in Geosciences workshop in my college kinda of 'testing you knowledge'
'
so if anyone please has any clue about this..please inform me as soon as possible

thanks in advance

Earth sciences news on Phys.org

Silex7 said:
Hi, this is very strange and i have never heard about it, i either can't find any results in google search..
i have been asked this question in Geosciences workshop in my college kinda of 'testing you knowledge'
'
so if anyone please has any clue about this..please inform me as soon as possible

thanks in advance
Are you sure you have the correct terminology?

If it's not in http://en.gtk.fi/Geoinfo/Library/multhes.html , there is a fair change that the askers of the question have todays date wrong by roughly two and a half month.

Last edited by a moderator:

yes iam sure of the terminology,..
Andre, i also searched in geology dictionaries before coming here..but found nothing

I got the question exactly from the paper like this:
- From your academic background, what does this word mean: "Interior draeminity"?

this is very strange!

It could mean that your scholars have some sense of humor...

Andre said:
... there is a fair change that the askers of the question have todays date wrong by roughly two and a half month.

... interested to see what you would be doing if you could not find the answer to the question.

mmmm this is really interesting Andre, i never though it that way lol!
so should i answer this question by "there is no such geological terminology"?

I'd say:

Such a term seems only to exist one day in the year, the last time roughly two and a half month ago. Therefore it can't be found now

Thanks Andre :) your help is highly appreciated..and thanks Evo :)

Silex7 said:
'

thanks in advance

A Google search of the word draeminity came up with this http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...K2RAQ&usg=AFQjCNEnVH0RPQwYXvluOAXuEp0Fq6AIFg". If that's the workshop, there are some weird questions in there.

6- If you are currently working as petroleum engineer, would like to work as football player? Yes ( ) No ( )

7- If you are currently working as football player, would like to work as petroleum engineer? Yes ( ) No ( )

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes Borg.. that's it!
this is the application really i did..i know it is so stupid maybe the most stupid applications i have ever made in my life lol!

i hope it is not only about the football questions..it's about this stupid question asking about interior draeminity..
weird lol..

- I am smarter than you, and have much more experience than you. I claim that the following statement is totally true "There is a flightless bird called kiwi, and it can jump for more than 40 m". Is it True ( ) Not ( )

Borg said:
...If that's the workshop, there are some weird questions in there.

6- If you are currently working as petroleum engineer, would like to work as football player? Yes ( ) No ( )

7- If you are currently working as football player, would like to work as petroleum engineer? Yes ( ) No ( )

Thanks for that pointer Borg!
As I read the document, the frivolous questions either could be to filter out applications that are logically or scientifically illiterate, or attempt in bad faith to misrepresent their level of technical competence.
Alternatively they might be sowing the seeds for some debunking during the workshop.
Again alternatively, some disaffected person drafting the document might be cocking a snook at someone.
It is of course, quite beyond the bounds of conception that the compiler of the document is himself sufficiently incompetent to imagine that such creative terminology would favourably impress anyone with the standard of the compiler's erudition.
And a happy dream on a tee to all golfers who are reading this in the rear!
Jon:rolleyes:

Last edited:

1. What is interior draeminity?

Interior draeminity is a term used in the field of interior design to describe the concept of creating a harmonious and functional space through the use of various design elements.

2. How is interior draeminity different from interior design?

While interior design focuses on aesthetics and creating a visually appealing space, interior draeminity goes beyond that and also considers the functionality and energy flow of a space.

3. What are some key principles of interior draeminity?

Some key principles of interior draeminity include balance, harmony, proportion, and the use of natural elements such as light, color, and materials to create a sense of connection with nature.

4. How can interior draeminity improve our well-being?

By creating a space that is both visually appealing and functional, interior draeminity can contribute to a sense of well-being and improve our overall quality of life. It can also promote relaxation, productivity, and creativity.

5. Can anyone practice interior draeminity?

Yes, anyone can practice interior draeminity by incorporating its principles into their interior design process. However, it is recommended to seek the help of a professional interior designer with knowledge and experience in interior draeminity for the best results.