What is the IB curriculum and its Benefits?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Richel Thomas
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Curriculum Ib
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 1K views
Richel Thomas
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Give me details about IB. I would like to know about IB, IGCSE, and CBSE Curriculum.

 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi, @Richel Thomas , what you really need is opinions from people who has experienced it? Google, wikipedia, might not be enough for you. Am I right?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Astronuc
Richel Thomas said:
Give me details about IB. I would like to know about IB, IGCSE, and CBSE Curriculum.

@Richel Thomas -- Your other thread with the IB spam link has been deleted. Please do not attempt to post it again at PF.
 
Richel Thomas said:
Give me details about IB. I would like to know about IB, IGCSE, and CBSE Curriculum.

Also, Google is your friend. We expect you to have done some research on your own before asking questions.

If you still have questions after you have done that reading, start a new thread and take care not to post any more spam links. This thread is now closed.