What is the location of servers for IP 209.216.39.149?

  • Thread starter Thread starter IwillBeGood
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 3K views
IwillBeGood
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
With an IP 209.216.39.149
How can I know it location of servers ?

Thank you
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I tried pinging it, got nothing.
I tried tracert, got nothing.
I tried IP Lookup, got nothing.

To ping: open a DOS prompt, type ping <the IP>
To tracert: open a DOS prompt, type tracert <the IP>
To IP Lookup: Google IP Lookup, enter <the IP>
 
Last edited:
Just entering the address into Google reveals the address is owned by Zing.com, based in Louisville, Kentucky, USA.
 
IwillBeGood said:
With an IP 209.216.39.149
How can I know it location of servers ?

Thank you

This site gives a pretty good description also:
http://ws.arin.net/whois/"
 
Last edited by a moderator: