Fellowroot Messages 92 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Jan 12, 2016 #1 Exactly as stated in the title. What does ph(z) mean?
Fellowroot Messages 92 Reaction score 0 Jan 12, 2016 #2 Fellowroot said: Exactly as stated in the title. What does ph(z) mean? I see that apparently its called phase and its related to angles, but I am missing the other details.
Fellowroot said: Exactly as stated in the title. What does ph(z) mean? I see that apparently its called phase and its related to angles, but I am missing the other details.
Samy_A Homework Helper Messages 1,242 Reaction score 512 Jan 13, 2016 #3 The argument of a complex number is also called the phase. Without more context, I don't see what more can be said. http://mathworld.wolfram.com/ComplexNumber.html http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Phasor.html
The argument of a complex number is also called the phase. Without more context, I don't see what more can be said. http://mathworld.wolfram.com/ComplexNumber.html http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Phasor.html