What is the Misunderstanding of Space-Time and Gravity in Dark Matter?

  • Thread starter Thread starter fishin_kitten
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
10 replies · 1K views
fishin_kitten
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
I'm very into astro/quantum physics. I'm probably crazy but I think I know what is b4 and after the universe. Also Dark matter isn't isn't what the mainstream people think it is, it's just a misunderstanding of space-time and gravity. For instance a perfectly spherical tumbleweed (galaxy) whose right and left sides are 2 feet away, the center of the tumbleweed (galaxy) could be 100 feet away. There is more space within a galaxy than we know thanks to its massive dense core. Yup I'm crazy
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: harinath279
Physics news on Phys.org
That doesn't sound very scientific. Think THIS way or get out.
 
fishin_kitten said:
That doesn't sound very scientific. Think THIS way or get out.
It's just the purpose of the community you joined. Our purpose is to discuss mainstream science.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: fishin_kitten
PF is not a good site for your ideas Fishing. :frown:

The PF mission statement says. "Our goal is to provide a community for people (whether students, professional scientists, or hobbyists) to learn and discuss science as it is currently generally understood and practiced by the professional scientific community.". So this is the place for the mainstream ideas.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: fishin_kitten
anorlunda said:
PF is not a good site for your ideas Fishing. :frown:

The PF mission statement says. "Our goal is to provide a community for people (whether students, professional scientists, or hobbyists) to learn and discuss science as it is currently generally understood and practiced by the professional scientific community.". So this is the place for the mainstream ideas.
I may stay here, but can you suggest a better place without big brother breathing down my neck
 
Last edited by a moderator:
fishin_kitten said:
I may stay here, but can u suggest a better place without big brother breathing down my neck
I will send you a few in the private message we have.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: fishin_kitten
fishin_kitten said:
I may stay here, but can u suggest a better place without big brother breathing down my neck

There are many websites that will cater to crackpots. But just like you, they too have their own ideas about the Universe, and like you, they too do not play by any rules or any rational understanding of physics. So good luck is thinking that anyone in those sites will listen to your ideas.

Zz.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Doc Al, Physics345, fishin_kitten and 1 other person
ZapperZ said:
There are many websites that will cater to crackpots. But just like you, they too have their own ideas about the Universe, and like you, they too do not play by any rules or any rational understanding of physics. So good luck is thinking that anyone in those sites will listen to your ideas.

Zz.
Well said
 
Is this a joke... Greg has the patience of a Saint!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu
No joke, and agreed. Thread has served its introduction purpose, and is now closed. :smile: