What is the Relationship Between IP Addresses and Country of Origin?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jack2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Doubt Evo
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 1K views
Jack2
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Hello people . Just joined this community after google answered my doubts with this site
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Jack2. Welcome to PF. :smile:

You had some doubts about this site?? :))
 
NascentOxygen said:
Hi Jack2. Welcome to PF. :smile:

You had some doubts about this site?? :))
I meant that this site solved my doubts as google returned with its link . :wink:
 
I think you meant "questions", I often see see people from your country saying "doubt" when what they mean is "question". There must be some widespread source of this confusion about the two words. Doubt means that you believe that something may not be true.

Doubt

to be uncertain about (something) : to believe that (something) may not be true or is unlikely

: to have no confidence in (someone or something)

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/doubt

I hope that helps. :oldsmile:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Suraj M
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Raghav Gupta