What is the role of metaphysics in understanding quantum theory and cosmology?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Howard Bamber
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    introduction
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 877 views
Howard Bamber
Hi it's asking for a Question, but I was sent here to introduce myself, so I'll do that.
I'm in Southport in the UK and despite not having a University Education I've spent a lot of time.. too much, some say studying Quantum theory and Cosmology. I'm going to use a term that's probably not liked here and that is Metaphysics. The last few years have been some of the most exciting in the history of Science, since Einstein, etc changed the way We view the world and Universe and We are on the edge of another equally important era, in My humble opinion. Anyway hi:)
 
Physics news on Phys.org