What is the Role of University Physics in Civil Engineering?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Calvin Pitts
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 606 views
Calvin Pitts
My name is Calvin. I'm a Civil Engineering student at The Citadel in Charleston, SC. I'm currently taking university physics right now, and I thought this forum would be a great place to learn some information.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Calvin Pitts said:
My name is Calvin. I'm a Civil Engineering student at The Citadel in Charleston, SC. I'm currently taking university physics right now, and I thought this forum would be a great place to learn some w
Depends on what "w" you have in mind :smile:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Calvin Pitts
phinds said:
Depends on what "w" you have in mind :smile:
I have no idea how that "w" came to be. Haha thanks for letting me know!