What is the Set-Theoretic Product of Two Sets in Discrete Math?

  • Level: Undergrad 
  • Thread starter Thread starter JungleJesus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Product
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 3K views
JungleJesus
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
I am helping design a course in Discrete Math through Computer Science. One of the topics I must cover is set theory. The only remaining set theory topic that I need to cover is the set-theoretic product of two sets A and B.

I haven't found any helpful explanations of this concept. Can anyone help me?


Here is a link to the course standards: http://opas.ous.edu/Work2009-2011/OregonDiscreteMathStandardJune2009.pdf"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
JungleJesus said:
I I need to cover is the set-theoretic product of two sets A and B.

I haven't found any helpful explanations of this concept. Can anyone help me?Here is a link to the course standards: http://opas.ous.edu/Work2009-2011/OregonDiscreteMathStandardJune2009.pdf"

Look up the Cartesian product of two sets.

If, after making some effort, you still have specific questions, come back and someone may help you.
 
Last edited by a moderator: