What makes Miss Asian 2004 a calming sight to behold?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saint
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
82 replies · 12K views
DeidreDownsEWT1003.jpg


DeidrebeingCrownedMissAlabama.jpg
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Yeah ! Lord take me downtown...I'm just lookin' for some tush ! :-p
 
Gokul43201 said:
Yeah ! Lord take me downtown...I'm just lookin' for some tush ! :-p

don't be so lustful
 
Saint said:
don't be so lustful
C'mon...I'm just human.

Okay, tell you what...I'll run over to the church down the street, do a quickie confession, and come back to this thread for more lascivious pleasure ! :-p

Deal ?
 
Saint said:
please live in celibacy.
I'm tired of moving, but I'll think about it.

So, how much does a Honda Accord cost in Celibacy ? And what's the rent for a 1500 sq foot house there ? And most importantly, are there churches on every street ?
 
Gokul43201 said:
I'm tired of moving, but I'll think about it.

So, how much does a Honda Accord cost in Celibacy ? And what's the rent for a 1500 sq foot house there ? And most importantly, are there churches on every street ?
I'm actually looking to move out of Celibacy. You can have my 2-bedroom apartment - CHEAP! I'll throw in a Honda Accord. Deal?
 
Miss USA is hot. Lots of these women are hot. Miss UK is probably Rowan Atkinson in a dress or something.
 
jimmy p said:
Miss USA is hot. Lots of these women are hot. Miss UK is probably Rowan Atkinson in a dress or something.

http://www.sophos.fr/images/viruses/w32missworld2.jpg

:smile: :smile: You mean this? :smile: :smile:
 
Odd how everytime I come back to the PF after a while, you guys have a topic that is sooo relevant in some ways to me! Creepy methinks but anyway...

THIS morning I received an email with, like, 20 oddMiss world contestants. Damn! They're like super-duper hot! Can't attach all the pics though coz they're too many :frown: :frown: :frown:

Attached are (I think and hope!) Miss Ireland, Miss Israel and Miss Dominican Republic...
 
Attachments
  • miss.israel.jpg
    miss.israel.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 522
  • missireland_1.jpg
    missireland_1.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 510
  • miss.dominican_1.jpg
    miss.dominican_1.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 521
Is there a poll? My vote goes out to Ms. Alaska, Ireland, Israel etc..etc..
 
Miss Alaska looks like she came back from choping wood in forrest.This is beauty.
Miss Israel is really nice peace of m...
 
Attachments
  • 1062e91a.jpg
    1062e91a.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 514
Last edited:
Clausius2? moderators did not let you post the image or what?
Anyway... hold on to chair and check my beauties.
 
Attachments
  • bailing.jpg
    bailing.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 466
  • rena_tanaka9.jpg
    rena_tanaka9.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 489
  • photoforum143653695.jpg
    photoforum143653695.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 555
Last edited:
now i am not the type of guy who objectifies women and stuff like that... but i feel that indian women have not been properly represented in this thread. :approve:

so here goes:

http://perso.club-internet.fr/pschuler/Cinema/Actrices/Aishwarya-Rai/aishrawa-rai4.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Chrono, she is a babe indeed.Out of my league unfortunatelly :frown: :cry: :cry:
 
Last edited:
Saint said:
japanese girls are so plenty on the web,look cheap.
Where are they? can you give me some clues?
You from Malaysia Saint, Malaysian girls are also very preety, maybe you know any who would like to meet western dude like me? :smile:
 
Guys, this threads like pbecoming a perv thread! Eish! :smile:

Anyway - big up klusener - aishwariya is beautiful. My aunt met her in person and apparently she looks even better in real life!

Also, methinks Mahima Choudary is gorgeous...
 
I'm tired of seeing all these doctored images...

...So here are the unaltered originals;

http://www.uglypeople.com/uploaded/18609/funny2.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tumor said:
Out of my league unfortunatelly :frown: :cry: :cry:

I think nearly the whole world population isn't in her league.
 
Hey look BoulderHead,

Those are American girls. :smile:

- Warren
 
One advantage - they don't need to shell out for a bikini bottom.
 
Hey Man ! enough with the fatsos, I see them all day long in the office and in the food court.But I have to admit those four are gems.
 
Boulderhead, I think the red-head on the right looks a little air-brushed. Anyone with me?
klusener, that woman from India is stunning (as are many Indian women I have met). Wowser!