What makes Miss Asian 2004 a calming sight to behold?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saint
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
82 replies · 12K views
The beautiful world famous actress Merle Oberon (1939 as Cathy in Wuthering Heights with Laurence Olivier as Heathcliff) was half Indian, born in Bombay.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Math Is Hard said:
Boulderhead, I think the red-head on the right looks a little air-brushed. Anyone with me?
LOL, congratulation to Math Is Hard for pointing out the one fraud of that group. I must have been blinded by the radiant beauty of the three on the left such that I failed to see this. Why, she even fails the 'Loren Booda test', haha, in that she's wearing a bikini bottom! :smile:

The search for authenticity continues...
 
tumor said:
Hey Man ! enough with the fatsos, I see them all day long in the office and in the food court.But I have to admit those four are gems.
You lucky fellow you, we should all be so blessed for such are real women with much to offer... :biggrin:
 
BoulderHead,

They all pass the "Loren Booda Criterion I" as well. They cannot be judged obscene if one refuses to look at them!

Criterion II: When Jabba the Hutt mistakes them for his clones.

More to love - that is, if you adore rendering plants. These morbidly obese pics are very real; too much there to air brush!
 
BoulderHead said:
...So here are the unaltered originals;

http://www.uglypeople.com/uploaded/18609/funny2.jpg
[/URL]

Thanks for making me impotent :frown:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Would those four fatbags sink in the water or be pushed to the surface(all the fat) like in the dead sea in M.East?
 
Yeah, I thouhgt so, then there is a plus side to being fat.
 
those who like to see ugly woman, must have psychological problem.
 
Saint said:
those who like to see ugly woman, must have psychological problem.
You one funny man! :smile: :smile: :smile: :biggrin: :biggrin: :smile: :smile:
 
BoulderHead said:
You one funny man! :smile: :smile: :smile: :biggrin: :biggrin: :smile: :smile:


You one CRAZY man, insane, mentally disordered lah ! hah hah hah !
 
Alright, let's be nice. Boulderhead, behave. Saint, don't be so easily offended, ok?
 
Hey Saint ! you have something against my wife and my kids, Hmm! :mad: :wink:
 
Attachments
  • my honey.jpg
    my honey.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 462
  • my two little pumpkins.jpg
    my two little pumpkins.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 440
Last edited:
Saint said:
Don't eat too much.

On the same note, don't take your kids to McDonald's every two hours.
 
http://www.itv.com/news/index_641303.html
 
Last edited by a moderator:
HOLY COW SAINT ! that is scary like hell ! I don't now which is worst being fat like those four whales or her.
Hey guys let's go back to some nicier stuff ok? halloween is over.
Here we go :smile:
 
Attachments
  • photoforum181282982.jpg
    photoforum181282982.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 539
  • normal_anorex.jpg
    normal_anorex.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 501
tumor said:
Hey Saint ! you have something against my wife and my kids, Hmm! :mad: :wink:


Wow...tumor...I don't know what to say. :bugeye: Are you aware of the fact that your kids have their picture in a recent edition of Newsweek?

You must be one proud father! :-p :biggrin:
 
He He He He :redface: sorry about that,I 'm going to have to stop making fun of fatjos,cause what goes around comes around with fury might I add.
 
I is always calmning to see beauty which takes the edge from ones soul.