What materials are best for creating fiber optics from seaweed or jelly?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
Roihan Yahya
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I want to make fiber optics from seaweed or jelly..
It will be happen?
Please give me the literature or journal..
Thank you very much for helping me.. :)
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Because my lecture ask for me to do that for my seminar physics project..
Thank you for the answer.. :)
I'm Aan from Yogyakarta State University, Indonesia..
 
Roihan Yahya said:
Because my lecture ask for me to do that for my seminar physics project..
Thank you for the answer.. :)
I'm Aan from Yogyakarta State University, Indonesia..

So you need to search for those materials in those categories that attenuate the light the least, right? (are the most clear to your wavelengths of light)