What recent achievements has Evo Child made at her university?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Evo
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
29 replies · 5K views
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Messages
24,114
Reaction score
3,277
My younger daughter, Evo Child, was chosen for a student research position in the Psych Lab.

AND she was elected managing editor of the University's undergraduate research journal.


YAY EVO CHILD!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Yayy! Time for chocolate cake!

3598390869_19278c07e6.jpg


Congrats to Evo Child!
:biggrin:
 
Yay Evo child!
 
Awww they grow up so fast :cry: Congrats!

To think that I've been part of PF since 2004. 7 years now =)
 
That's wonderful! A big congrats to her :approve:. I hope she enjoys it!
 
Congratulations to your daughter and a very Happy Mothers Day to you and all the Mom's here. :!)
 
How can that be when EVO is a smokin' hot young thing herself?
 
Congratulations, Evo Child!
 
Thanks all, I'm really proud of her, aside from going to school full time, she's been holding down 2 part time jobs.
 
Evo said:
Thanks all, I'm really proud of her, aside from going to school full time, she's been holding down 2 part time jobs.

It never gets any easier does it, way to go Evo for raising such a wonderful responsible girl, and, Evo child, you rock...

Rhody... :approve:
 
I have a daughter too. That's pretty much where the comparison ends. Congratulations.
 
brushman said:
your daughter, and thousands of others
Only the top honor students got to compete for the positions. One position for managing editor, 2 positions for research. And she's at a very large university.
 
Congrats to Evo Child!

Happy Mother's Day to mom.
 
congrats to Evo as well. randomness does not favor this outcome.
 
Proton Soup said:
congrats to Evo as well. randomness does not favor this outcome.

:smile: That's a PF response if I ever heard one!
 
Big Congrats to Evo child!
Jimmy Snyder said:
I have a daughter too. That's pretty much where the comparison ends. Congratulations.

:smile:That made me LOL!
brushman said:
your daughter, and thousands of others

Awww... somebody didn't get picked for the dodgeball team :frown:
 
Evo said:
My younger daughter, Evo Child, was chosen for a student research position in the Psych Lab.

AND she was elected managing editor of the University's undergraduate research journal.


YAY EVO CHILD!

Congratulations, Evo Child!11 :smile: