What Should I ask at U of I at Urbana

  • Thread starter Thread starter G. Rizzo
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 874 views
G. Rizzo
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I am taking a tour of the University of Illinois at Urbana's aerospace department. I want to work in aerospace, preferable get a PhD in it. Is there anything that I should ask that might make me stand out, or something which could give me some good information?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
G. Rizzo said:
Hello,

I am taking a tour of the University of Illinois at Urbana's aerospace department. I want to work in aerospace, preferable get a PhD in it. Is there anything that I should ask that might make me stand out, or something which could give me some good information?

Are you applying to the PhD program at UIUC, or are you an entering undergraduate?