What sparked Torge's interest in space engineering?

In summary, Torge's interest in space engineering was sparked by his fascination with rockets and space travel from a young age. He was also inspired by the Apollo 11 moon landing and the advancements in space technology that followed. This led him to pursue a degree in aerospace engineering and ultimately, a career in the field of space exploration.
MetaUniverse
Hey there!

I'm new to this forum, so I guess I'll just quickly introduce myself!
My name is Torge, I'm a 14-year-old student in 9th grade of a german Gymnasium and I'm super interested in physics, mainly astrophysics and space engineering, which is the reason for why I'm here!
I know, lots of people will now probably think that I'm just a little kid thinking he's smart and thinking he could change the world just by having one single idea.. but no, actually I just want to learn. I want to discover this world more and more and even in quite advanced areas. Yes, I do want to change something regarding space technology, so liftoff- and landing methods, possible ways of accelerating spacecraft s in space. But first, I have to learn. And that's why I'm here!

So... hello everyone!

Bye, Torge

Physics news on Phys.org
Nice to meet you, Torge! Keep up the Enthusiasmus !