What the heck is going on in Cambodia?

  • Topic: News 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Yonoz
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
8 replies · 3K views
Yonoz
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Zombies, biological weapons? Sounds like a b-movie script!
http://65.127.124.62/south_asia/4483241.stm.htm"
There has been a small outbreak of “zombism” in a small town near the border of Laos in North-Eastern Cambodia.

The culprit was discovered to be mosquitoes native to that region carrying a new strain of Malaria which thus far has a 100 percent mortality rate and kills victims in fewer than 2 days.

After death, this parasite is able to restart the heart of its victim for up to two hours after the initial demise of the person where the individual behaves in extremely violent ways from what is believed to be a combination of brain damage and a chemical released into blood during “resurrection.”

...

US Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice opposed the plan saying that the Cambodian government holds a great biological weapon and should destroy it immediately. Cambodian officials have yet to comment.

A United Nations team will be dispatched to Cambodia to confirm the safety of biological research in Cambodia.
WTF?!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Biology news on Phys.org
1 April, 2005, 17:00 GMT 18:00 UK

boom boom, pull the other one it has bells on it
 
:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

I thought you were joking :)

I was taken in for about 2 secs till I saw 1st april 2005
 
This is what happens when you stay up with a bottle of scotch. :blushing:
 
Good catch Anttech, but it would have been fun. I was also wondering what the heck, but saw your post before I went to the actual article.
 
Yonoz said:
This is what happens when you stay up with a bottle of scotch. :blushing:
Heh, I would never do that. :redface: