What's the inside scoop on the upcoming Physics Forums movie?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
91 replies · 12K views
Ic, you're to be played by English rock chick Fearne Cotton, from CBBC. :smile:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
brewnog said:
Ic, you're to be played by English rock chick Fearne Cotton, from CBBC. :smile:
Nah, Tony Curtis has already been cast. He's got the same birthday as me and he looks good in a dress. :biggrin:
 
i think this is a great initiative to create a PF-movie...

this gives me the opportunity to prove you all that my Hollywood dreams are not just some phase that eventually will pass by

marlon
 
yomamma said:
so that makes you...35 feet tall?

(I'm 5'7")
Danger's confused. He was thinking of the actor that would have to play me on my online time. Hmmm.. who do we know that's 2 inches tall with blue skin and a big white hat? Wait, you're not going to do all my parts with little clay men are you?
 
Cant really imagine anyone playing cronxeh except maybe John Belushi

http://www.sptimes.com/2004/05/20/photos/flo-toga.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I still don't know what's the movie about and we need an eyecatching title for it.
 
It's an Altman film, so a story isn't really required (have you seen The Company?). How about for a title: "Certainly Unprincipled"?
 
Andy said:
HUMBUG! I think your all nuts.

The part of Andy will be played by Martha Steward.
 
Salma Hyak's Screen Test For Miss Evo

http://hometown.aol.com/sakluvscen/a_shake_your_groove_girl.gif
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Costumes & make-up release their first ideas for Hugo Weaving as Smurf.
http://www.geektimes.com/michael/site/archive/2003/06/images/hugo-weaving-priscilla.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
This is me
gerbil.gif
 
Bad news; something is terribly wrong. Last night on Hoax to Hoax AM, on the Art Dong show, some Hollywood insider was claiming this this whole PF movie thing is a cruel hoax perpetrated on physicists by a Bigfoot. Said the informant, "its just another case of ole Zooberoo..[then he broke down and cried for a moment]. It's the oldest trick in the book, and we all fell for it like a bunch of dumb apes!"
 
nice to see this thread back...wait WHAT!?
 
matthyaouw said:
Costumes & make-up release their first ideas for Hugo Weaving as Smurf.
http://www.geektimes.com/michael/site/archive/2003/06/images/hugo-weaving-priscilla.jpg
Okay, CUT! where's the blue?! smurf is blue!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Felixiass said:
Ivan :wink: :wink:

Okay, a Hollywood/Fermi Lab insider. But he doesn't want his name used.
 
Why not just a hint, simple one might be of big help ? :wink:
 
Danger said:
yomomma said:
and who's playing the statutory ape?
I was going to say 'Michael Jackson' until I read the name more carefully. Now I guess it would have to be Clyde from 'Every Which Way But Loose'.
Couldn't we get a chimp instead? I've been told too many times that I look like Ben Afleck but I really wouldn't want to be played by him.
 
yomamma said:
Okay, CUT! where's the blue?! smurf is blue!
:smile: I think yomamma has a future in Hollywood. He really has a natural instinct for directing!
 
Gale17 said:
... if all us pfers get to go to the premier, it looks like we'll be meeting eh? perhaps that'd lead to a made for tv movie eh? or even a series! some pfers meet at the premier of a movie about their forum, then decide to movie in with each other, then kooky misadventures insue...
Oh m'gosh, another reality TV show? It would be about pfers who live together and fight over access to the computer, and when one member hogs the computer too much, the other members vote him out, and then... Okay, back to the sex and action. :-p
 
Math Is Hard said:
:smile: I think yomamma has a future in Hollywood. He really has a natural instinct for directing!
why are you not on the set?! I told you we couldn't find someone to act you out so you need to pretend to be yourself. Get on the set! I don't want to hear it!
 
SOS2008 said:
Oh m'gosh, another reality TV show? It would be about pfers who live together and fight over access to the computer, and when one member hogs the computer too much, the other members vote him out, and then... Okay, back to the sex and action. :-p

i never thought about the fighting over the computer! that'd be hilarious. wow, the more i think about it, the more hilarious it'd be to toss a few pfers together. the sex action... i mean seriously can you imagine the flirting... wow... I'm so amused...
 
SOS2008 said:
Oh m'gosh, another reality TV show? It would be about pfers who live together and fight over access to the computer, and when one member hogs the computer too much, the other members vote him out, and then... Okay, back to the sex and action. :-p
greg has to be the host though...how about that every day, everyone has to face a challange. then, whoever wins the challange gets 2 hours on the computer. if there's a cheater, we vote 'em out! and after each challange, the loser has to leave.
 
yes, it's been out for about 2 1/2 weeks now
 
klusener said:
yomamma, is your school out for the summer?
:smile: Yep, it looks like yomamma has even more free time now, and has become a power poster. Hold on!