What's the second number nnnn/mmm under the avatar?
- Thread starter LCKurtz
- Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 2K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Discussion
- 20,002
- 11,120
Hover over itLCKurtz said:First number is total number of posts. Second number is what?
Mentor
- 37,544
- 14,424
Weird, I still don't see that number.
- 20,002
- 11,120
Nothing is to the right of your post count?mfb said:Weird, I still don't see that number.
Mentor
- 37,544
- 14,424
See attachment (edited my post). It is not even in the html code, so it is a server-side issue.
<a href="search/member?user_id=405866" class="concealed" rel="nofollow">20,244</a>
<a href="search/member?user_id=405866" class="concealed" rel="nofollow">20,244</a>
- 20,002
- 11,120
Oddly enough I also updated the orange "starter" icon and the online marker is on the right which you don't see. Clear your cache.mfb said:See attachment (edited my post). It is not even in the html code, so it is a server-side issue.
<a href="search/member?user_id=405866" class="concealed" rel="nofollow">20,244</a>
Mentor
- 37,544
- 14,424
The cache does not contain html code of new threads like this here.
I found the issue. For some reason I had the style setting "Physics Forums v2 1.5.3 OLD *", I changed it to the default one, now it works.
I found the issue. For some reason I had the style setting "Physics Forums v2 1.5.3 OLD *", I changed it to the default one, now it works.
- 20,002
- 11,120
Should be "PF LIVE 1.5.3 - 4.1"mfb said:I changed it to the default one, now it works.
Similar threads
- Tom.G
- · Replies 6 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 6
- cube137
- · Replies 7 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 7
- Cinitiator
- · Replies 4 ·
- Calculus and Beyond Homework Help
- Replies
- 4