I've never been able to decide between two songs. You can go Spinozan and say they are equally valid, but incommensurable, descriptions of my state of being:
Iggy Pop - Some Weird Sin
Well, I never got my license to live
They won't give it up
So I stand at the world's edge
I'm trying to break in
Oh, I know it's not for me
And the sight of it all
Makes me sad and ill
That's when I want- Some Weird Sin
Things get too straight
I can't bear it
I feel stuck, stuck on a pin
I'm trying to break in
Oh, I know it's not for me
But the sight of it all
Makes me sad and ill
That's when I want- Some Weird Sin
That's when I want- Some Weird Sin
Just to relax with
Yeah, some dumb, weird sin
For a while anyway
With my head on the ledge
That's what you get out on the edge
Some Weird Sin
Things get too straight
I can't bear it
I feel stuck, stuck on a pin
I'm trying to break in
Oh, I know it's not for me
When the sight of it all
Makes me sad and ill
That's when I want- Some Weird Sin
That's when I want- Some Weird Sin
Just to relax with
That's some dumb weird sin
For a while anyway
With my head out on the ledge
That's what you get out on the edge
Some Weird sin
and Two Can Have a Party by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell
Who needs the noise of a party crowd
Who needs the records turned up loud
When two, we two can have a party all alone?
Oh yeah
Ooo pretty music, a cozy chair
Lights down low and I'm holding you near
Oh baby, we two can have a party all alone
Oh yeah
When we are together, I'm like a feather
Floating in the air
I don't care where we're going
Just as long as you are there
Oh baby
Me and you, you and me
We can have a party, just wait and see
Oh well, two, we two can have a party all alone
Yes we can
Baby, two, we two can have a party all alone
Nobody else, you and me, hah, all alone
Pretty, pretty music, a cozy chair, yeah