I have almost no experience with MCNP6, so I've done some reading. There also isn't much in the way of a glossary. I understand a tally is an F card, a bin is when it's split into multiple results by energy, position or time and a detector is an object that has to be inserted in addition to the existing geometry and cell cards.
F1,2,3,4,6 and 7 don't involve detectors, they use an existing object. MCNP5 and later allows many objects on the same tally and how the results are shown depends upon parentheses.
MCNP5 only allows one ring or point per tally but the same note is in the MCNP5 manual, just meaning F5 can do point arrays (and maybe other reasons) so don't expect to do 20 (the detector limit for that version) F5 tallies under all circumstances.
X 2.6.0, 6.2 and 6.3 manuals allow multiple ring and point detectors per tally and the expected behavior is that is write a tally total as well as individual results for each detector unless this is suppressed with the 'ND' keyword.
The 6.1 and 6.1.1 manuals are maybe unhelpful, and they appear to be derived from the MCNP5 manual, so the behavior might not match the code.
So yeah, unless you are using the 'ND' keyword you should see a result for every detector on the line according to the manual. I also have no idea what the .m file is. :)