Where can I buy a math book strictly with questions for practice purposes?

• Thread starter Raizy
  • Start date
I want to be able to practice my math weekly or monthly so the stuff I learned stays in my head. I am currently self-studying to enter a college program in Sept. and I suspect I may be finished my pre-requisites 2 months early.

What can I do? Is it counter productive to re-do example questions and exercises? Are there any resources I can buy? Where can I buy a big book of math questions? I'd like to buy one packed with intermediate algebra questions (Grade 11 and 12 college level math). One with a bunch of word problems that shows also shows the steps at the back of the book rather than just the answers. Does anyone know where I can purchase them?

And one more thing, one for grade 11 and 12 physics?

Answers and Replies

You have pretty much stated the contents of Schaum's Outlines. Find one for the topic you're interested in reviewing and you're good to go.
each chapter gives a brief overview of the topic of interest with the relevant results highlighted, then there are several fully worked exercises, plus more unworked execises, but with answers at the back.

Awesome. I'm definitely going to take a look. I will be looking for e-books aswell, so if anyone recommends any please share :)

why don't you look in a second hand bookshop?