Where can I download Physics in Minutes for free?

  • Topic: Other 
  • Thread starter Thread starter BluberryPi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Physics
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
BluberryPi
Messages
20
Reaction score
1
One of my most favorite books was Physics in Minutes. It took me from Velocity and Acceleration to Quantum Physics, Particle Physics, Cosmology, and Relativity. However, I checked it out from the library, so I had to return it. I tried to download it from various websites, but none worked. Can anybody recommended a website where I can download this awesome book for free without having to sign up to a website or create an account for some website? Thank you!
P.S For anyone who wants to go from Physics idiot to genius, I recommend this book!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
BluberryPi said:
One of my most favorite books was Physics in Minutes. It took me from Velocity and Acceleration to Quantum Physics, Particle Physics, Cosmology, and Relativity. However, I checked it out from the library, so I had to return it. I tried to download it from various websites, but none worked. Can anybody recommended a website where I can download this awesome book for free without having to sign up to a website or create an account for some website? Thank you!
P.S For anyone who wants to go from Physics idiot to genius, I recommend this book!
It is a copyrighted book, and we do not tolerate copyright violation here at the PF. Thread is closed. Buy the book from Amazon or a similar place -- it is inexpensive:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1623653398/?tag=pfamazon01-20

.