Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Where can i download electronic simulator

Tags:
  1. Aug 23, 2014 #1
    I need help. I want to download electronic simulator for my PC. Something that works just like- allcircuit simulator tool on android.

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 23, 2014 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Just search the PF or Google for free SPICE download. I think LTSpice has a good free download, especially for students.

4. Aug 24, 2014 #3

FOIWATER

Gold Member

5. Aug 24, 2014 #4
    Thanks berkeman ....LPspice is cool .... Though still trying to get accustom to its tools

6. Aug 24, 2014 #5
    What are the differences between this spiceS ? @Foiwater

7. Aug 24, 2014 #6

FOIWATER

Gold Member

You will have to try them out and see - I don't use any of these I use multisim but it's limited especially if you are using the program for actual designs

I've heard the best of the above is ngspice but I have no support for that claim

8. Aug 25, 2014 #7

analogdesign

Science Advisor

LTspice is at this point almost industry-standard for discrete analog design.

9. Aug 25, 2014 #8
    Have downloaded ngspice but the setup file seems to be missing in the package ... Maybe I don't know how to install it... I need help

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook